MENDOCINO Co., 2/21/22 — The Mendocino County Board of Supervisors will be meeting two days in a row Feb. 24 – 25 to conduct performance evaluations for nine public employees in closed session. What does that mean for the public? If you’ve got something to say about one of the county employees up for review, this is your moment.
The following employees are on the agenda:
- Public Health Director Anne Molgaard (who was just recently appointed to the job)
- Public Health Officer Dr. Andrew Coren
- Cannabis Program Director Kristin Nevedal
- Transportation Director Howard Dashiell
- Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Director Jenine Miller
- General Services Agency Director Janelle Rau
- Social Services Director Bekkie Emery
- Agricultural Commissioner Jim Donnelly
- Cultural Services Agency Director Deborah Samson
The performance review meetings start at 9 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 24 and 9 a.m. Friday, Feb. 25.The board will be accepting public comment before going into closed session. Meeting agendas are available at https://mendocino.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx.